SBKFax will only accept email messages destined for outgoing faxes from valid SBKfax users. The from field of the e-mail message must match an email address specified as an authorized user for Sending Faxes.
If you do not recal your authorised email please contact SBK support via firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-667-0807
- Open your email program and create a new email message just like you normally do.
- In the “To” field, enter the destination number followed by “@srfax.com“.
The destination number must include the Country Code + Area Code + Number.
- Enter a subject on the email (this will be the subject on the cover page).
- Place any comments you have in the body of the email (this will be placed in the comments of the cover page).
- Attach any document(s) you want to send. Supported file types include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Snapshot, PDF, text files, and HTML, to name a few.
You can attach as many documents as you like and they will be sent in the order they are attached.
- Click Send. We will convert the email and the attachments to PDF and send them to the number you specified in the “To” field.
Once the transmission has been completed, you will receive an email notification with its status.