These are the steps on how to use the Softphone SBK MobileWeb application for telephone basic users.
1. Click on "SBK Mobile Web"
2. When the application is opened, please enter your login, usually, this is your extension number @ your company name
3. Then enter your password in the "password" section
4. Press the "Log in" button
5. Here are the steps to set up your headset that allows you to make calls. First, go to the "Settings" section in your SBK Mobile Web, before you even plug your headset into your computer.
6. Click on the "Microphone" button
7. Add your headset as a microphone (ex: Jabra EVOLVE 20 SE in the picture)
8. A window will open to allow the connection of your headset to the SBK platformt. You must select your headset (e.g. Jabra EVOLVE 20 SE in the picture)
9. Click on the "Connect" button
10. Next, you need to connect the audio to your headphones. You must select the "Audio output" button.
11. Add your headset as audio (ex: Jabra EVOLVE 20 SE in the picture)
12. If you wish, you can change the ringtone of the SBK Mobile Web application. To do so, you must select the "Ringtone" button. The next 3 steps are optional
13. You can select the ringtone of your choice.
14. Click "Chrome Legacy Window"
15. Then, please press the "Greetings" button to record your greeting.
16. Once you have arrived in the "Greetings" section, you can record your own by pressing the + button
17. You must enter the name of the message you want to have. This message is for your identification. This is not your voicemail message, see the steps below.
18. To record your name, in an audio way, you must click on the red button.
19. When you see the time, it means that the recording has started. Once you have finished, press the red square.
20. You can listen to the result of your recording by pressing the red button (blue circle in the image). If you do not like the result of your recording, you can you can redo the recording by pressing the "Redo" button (black box in the image below).
21. Once you like your recording, you must save it by clicking on the blue "Save" button
22. The next tab in the left-hand menu is for Answering rules. These are managed by your portal administrators.
23. You can listen to your voice messages in the left tab "Voicemail" tab.
24. By clicking on the little arrow next to "Voice Mail", you will be able to listen to your new and old voice messages (Saved).
25. If you want to change the language of the application, just click on the top right of the application in the section pointed by the arrow. You have 3 languages available: French, English and Spanish.
26. Once logged into the SBK Mobile Web application, if you want to make a call, press this button.
27. Click on "New Call"
28. Dial the phone number you wish to reach.
29. Once the number has been dialed, press the green button with the phone logo to make the call.
30. Press the red button with the phone logo to end the call.